wow! cool cube! it was great to see you on thanksgiving. you just might be the cutest pregnant chica i've ever seen! tiny little lori with a tiny little bump. can't wait to see pics of the baby GIRL!
Hey Lori! This is Jen, Russ's sister! I just wanted to say Hi and to congratulate you on your baby girl! Yeah for you!! I hope you are feeling ok and doing well!
Hi Lori! Your family is so adorable! We miss you guys! I just went hunting for your blog today and was excited to find it!! I will check back often. Can you send me your new address? My email is fishymartin@gmail.com Thanks! By the way, Connor makes the best looking Harry Potter I have ever seen! Your boys are awesome!
6 comments:
wow! cool cube! it was great to see you on thanksgiving. you just might be the cutest pregnant chica i've ever seen! tiny little lori with a tiny little bump. can't wait to see pics of the baby GIRL!
Mindi:
Yeah to you for posting the 1st ever comment on my blog!! It was great to see you also!
Hey Lori!
This is Jen, Russ's sister! I just wanted to say Hi and to congratulate you on your baby girl! Yeah for you!! I hope you are feeling ok and doing well!
cute pictures! how about some pics of your new house? your boys are getting so big! we're excited for baby girl dillon too!
Hi Lori! Your family is so adorable! We miss you guys! I just went hunting for your blog today and was excited to find it!! I will check back often. Can you send me your new address? My email is fishymartin@gmail.com Thanks! By the way, Connor makes the best looking Harry Potter I have ever seen! Your boys are awesome!
How cute!! Its been a while...
How are you? I hope everything goes well for you.
I have been in Japan, but I will move out to France next year.
onna no ko ga umareru no ne!
I would love to see you guys again someday!
Post a Comment