Our clothes dryer is nearing the end of it's life cycle, which means we have been married a long time and that it will only dry with NO heat or at an extremely HIGH heat. On laundry days (there is no longer an option of having a laundry "day" during the week) that leaves me with the joy of laying out each article of clothing that I don't want to risk shrinking considerably. So, if you happen to come to my home (which not too many people do anymore :D) just after I have completed some laundry, you will notice our family room couch covered in various articles of clothing.
Well, my life has been made easier as I have recently discovered this from the beloved IKEA. This product is much larger than it looks and quite capable of holding many large or small articles of clothing & on multiple layers. There is another layer of metal rods below the tops ones shown in the photo. This allows drying laundry to be housed in a very compact space rather than all over the house. This FROST drying rack is also extremely lightweight and portable when it needs to be moved to another area of the home. When not in use, the FROST folds quite compactly & can be stored behind a door or in a closet. It is a lovely addition to our home.
I wonder if you might concede to offer a small commission for my amazing advertisement of your product to the readers of my blog. (We need not mention that I have 4 readers, right?) Thank you for a marvelous product, which will certainly be put to constant use in our home.
Sincerely,
A loyal customer who needs an IKEA in her city of residence

4 comments:
wow! what a fab piece of equipment! it puts my collapsible drying rack to shame! i'm gonna put it on my list.
Oh, you mean if I stop putting the little clothes in the dryer they won't get any smaller? I was laughing the other day because Brianna (18 months) fits into the old 3T from her sisters:) I would love to come and see your dryer sometime:)
You crack me up!! I read this and really missed you. When you get into crazy moods and we are playing games I laugh harder than I have in a while. Come to McCall will you?
That is great! We definitely need one of those in our house. Our dryer is ok, I suppose, but we still air-dry quite a few things. This would be great! Ikea definitely owes you one for this!
Post a Comment