14 June 2008

Daddy through our eyes. . .

My dad is a strong person. I really like him because he went to Fathers & Sons with me & my brothers. Dad is special because he spends his time to do things for me. He has helped me learn a lot of things like...how to ride a bike, math, yard work and housework. I am very proud of my dad.

My dad is really nice. He is the best dad I ever knew because he loves me and cares about me. He loves me and I love him. If I wanted a dad I would pick my dad. He is really funny & acts like a clown. I like to play a game called brick breaker on his phone.

My dad helps me clean my room. He gave me 'M A T E R' from the store. I like him. He goes in the car with me. We go to church. He likes me.

No one else knows how to hold me and love me like my daddy ...goo goo ga ga.

I love you babe! I have so much because I have you. I hope this Fathers Day is a reminder of what you are to each of us. We love you Jimbo!

1 comment:

Hugs from mom said...

That was really cute, and creative. I bet Jim loved it.