The news is spreading through the blogosphere & I simply have to make mention.
The cookies we all know and love will be no longer!

I had imagined them as the perfect finishing touch to a girly birthday cake. *sigh*
For those of you who are saddened by this news, as I am, this may help...
Vanillajoy.com recently posted a simple recipe for the homemade version of these cookies. *whew*
As mentioned on this website, simply...* bake a batch of your favorite tried and true sugar cookies
* cut out with a mini cookie cutter, about 1.5-2 inches in diameter
* dip baked cookies into melted almond bark
* cover with sprinkles
2 comments:
Yes, we were so sad when we heard the news last week. These are my hubby's favorite cookies. If you can believe it I found them at Albertson's last night for 99 cents a bag. They are clearancing them. I bought 6 bags!
Wow, I didn't know! I better snatch some up before they are gone!! Oh and I just saw your comment about girlie birthday cakes, Soph's first was one of my favorites. It involves Candace's famous coconut cake. If you want to see a pic leave me a comment with your email.
Post a Comment