You must take a quick moment to visit Design Mom for your chance to win fabulous merchandise. The giveaways will be announced tomorrow, on December 12th.Design Mom says, "It's the 12th day of the 12th month. And to celebrate, I've got 12 different Giveaways. Twelve awesome Giveaways. From 12 fantastic vendors. It's the Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaway Event!"
Design mom's taste...always impeccable. Her prizes...always beautiful & unique. Simply click here and let the festivities begin! I just needed to spread the love.












3 comments:
L - I am on to you. You are not spreading the love. You just get entered in a special drawing if you link to the giveaway. I did the same thing...
Josh,
Everyone needs to know about designmom, yes?
P.S. Since she started her giveaway today, her website is crazy overloaded...I haven't been able to enter more than 2. Oh, I will keep trying!
*jedi mind wave* You do not want to enter. You have better things to do. You especially don't want the Unabooks, Rockettes tickets, or Macy's gift cards.
Post a Comment