(Another December birthday post to come shortly.)








*Really spends 50% of his day singing, which you truly have to hear to appreciate...if you come for a visit this week you will hear a lot of Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer" or something about the temple that is a place of sleeping beauty.
*Spends the rest of his day doing puzzles on the floor and dressing as a jedi-knight or Indi-Annie Jones.
*Is quite taken with his friends and family. A loyal pal.
*Has been known to describe his dreams to me...the most recent of which involved Santa and his sleigh, Shark Boy & Lava Girl.
*Tells us at least once a day, "I have a good idea". It's great to be around when he shares these ideas with us.
*Has a favorite new pastime called The pajama come-lick-licks (olympics). OBJECT: get out of your clothes and into your PJ's in record time.
*Has newly acquired the ability to beat his mom at Mario Kart...I should mention, this is not a difficult thing to do.
*Has just upgraded his status to "potty trained". (cue the Hallelujah chorus)
Happy Birthday Ev! We love you. Thank you for just being you.


10 comments:
Oh....a bug vacuum. They are the greatest! Over the years I have used Nicholas' for a quick bug catcher when I've come across a gross one.
Hope he had a fun day!
What a great kid! I can't believe how big he is. So fun to be able to see your kids as they change and grow!
Wow, more December Birthdays...there are two in our little family too! Happy Birthday late:) You have such a cute little family!! I'm glad we got to see you this summer.
Ev is Jim, completely! The singing the "ideas" etc. What a joy he will be to you all your life. I love you all and miss you terribly.
Love,
Mom D.
What an adorable boy. We sure do miss him. You'll have to record him singing sometime.
It's been such a long time sinse I have had a moment to share on anyone's blog. Homeschooling has been wonderful but such a consumption of time (I am working on that.)
I LOOOOOVE the litle man this post represents. He is charming- humorous- fantastic! We love you all.
Amy
Looks like a fun party. Happy Late Birthday, Ev!
I used to hate it when my parent's friends would say, "Oh, I remember when you were born!" But now I'm saying it. I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS BORN! How is he so big?
I loved reading about all the little things he is doing and saying. I need to blog more about those. I love the little things.
Lori! These cupcakes are sooo cute. You are so creative. Your family is gorgeous. So glad I found you in cyberspace. It's been too long cous. :)
Wow! How have I not read your blog in so long. We love Everett - Happy Birthday buddy! Eddie talks about Everett a lot. He calls him "Rhett". We miss you guys.
Post a Comment