That is fantastic!
That's awesome! I hate it when I realize at 3 in the afternoon that I haven't done Eden's hair and she's been playing with friends or running errands with me with total bed head. Sometimes I swear I'm blind.
Mad's hair totally does that and I too let her run around with it for hours. SO funny.
Lori,I LOVE this! I miss you all so much. Can't wait til we can be together again and enjoy those little "boogers"!
Hilarious! I'm glad not everyone in your family has your perfect hair! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is fantastic!
That's awesome! I hate it when I realize at 3 in the afternoon that I haven't done Eden's hair and she's been playing with friends or running errands with me with total bed head. Sometimes I swear I'm blind.
Mad's hair totally does that and I too let her run around with it for hours. SO funny.
Lori,
I LOVE this! I miss you all so much. Can't wait til we can be together again and enjoy those little "boogers"!
Hilarious! I'm glad not everyone in your family has your perfect hair! :)
Post a Comment