
It has been well over a year since we have taken E somewhere to get her pictures done. She just had her 2nd birthday and we decided it was the perfect time to get some new photos.
A little while after we got back from the studio I asked her, "Did you get your pictures taken?" and she said, "Yeah, I got my pictures...naked!"
It wasn't until now that we discovered these two words are one and the the same in her mind. She says them the exact same way. Did I mention that I love this girl? I have to say...I do prefer the fully clothed shots at this age.
3 comments:
Finally! A new post on your blog and a new picture of Ella too! Those both make for a happy grandma. That is a really cute picture of our princess. Keep posting, and keep sending pictures. We love you all. I am looking for more pictures soon.
What a cutie! Isn't is so fun to have a girl?
I can't believe how grown up she is. She is beautiful Lori! It was fun to hang out with you at the retreat. I miss all of you "far away friends" already!
Post a Comment