19 December 2007

HAIRCUT...

If you know E, you know that he has been sporting the longer hair look for most of his life. Yesterday we decided that since he is about to be a big brother, it might be fun to give him a big boy haircut. Here is a quick look at little E before the haircut...

& some fun and games during the haircut...

& the new E...


He is running around now telling all of us "I yook yike Cawnah Pawkah now." I think he is right about that. He definitely has more resemblance to them with a similar haircut. Here's to new adventures and responsibilities as a big brother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you- you produce the best looking ones out of all of us. :) Isn't it crazy how different they look after a cut? It's so fun!
Amy

mindi said...

LOVE this cut! you need to teach me so i can give asher a sweet new do too!
p.s. i NEED to see pics of that baby girl!!!