Eleanor Kate 22 December, 2007 @ 4:04PM 6 pounds 15.5 ounces 20 inches long teeny-tiny features & a small tuft of blonde hair on top of her head mother, father, brothers & baby are all doing very well :)
Hey Lori! I found your blog through Jen Haroldsens blog. I hope you don't mind. I am so excited for you! Congrat congrats. She is so adorable. I hope all is well with you and your family. We sure miss seeing you guys everyweek in church. Congrats again! Amanda Gurney
7 comments:
What a great picture! Can't wait to meet her in person. We sure love your family. Mom D.
She is so sweet. What a cutie!
thank goodness for blogs. I didn't know the official name yet. Congrats!
Congratulations!! She is so beautiful! I hope you are feeling well, too!
sorry i haven't had a chance to email you back! she is sooooo cute!
SOOOO cute! love her name!
Hey Lori! I found your blog through Jen Haroldsens blog. I hope you don't mind. I am so excited for you! Congrat congrats. She is so adorable. I hope all is well with you and your family. We sure miss seeing you guys everyweek in church. Congrats again!
Amanda Gurney
Post a Comment