24 May 2008

HaPpY BiRtHDaY MoM...


G randma rocks!
R eally nice
A mazing seamstress
N ever misses a birthday
D isneyland wouldn't be the same without her
M aster chef
A wesome!

B aby lover
I nterested in what we are doing
N intendo at her house
G ives great gifts
H ooray for grandma!
A lways a good example
M akes us feel loved

We hope your day is wonderful! We love & miss you very much!
xoxo, j,l,c,p,e & baby e

3 comments:

tookiecramer said...

That was cute. I have never seen Dad in a T-shirt. Wierd. Mom could totally rock that dress, however.

Hugs from mom said...

That was awesome Lori! My brother loves that website but I've never seen someone add a familiar face before. I bet your parents loved it!

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

How hillarious! I bet a few years ago they did just that. I love your folks!
Mom D.