For each question, take a second to do a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first or second page of results. Leave a comment that you have finished so I can come check out yours. You might remember another post, a little while back, that was an enjoyable time waster. Who doesn't love to spend a little time having some creative fun? I'm just sayin'...
My age...
Nike Cortze Nylon...created the year I was born

A place I'd like to travel to...

Two of my favorite places...

A couple of my favorite objects...
Regrettably not the view from my chaise

A favorite food..
A favorite dessert...
A favorite animal...
A favorite smell...
A color I love...
Look at that water!
Town where I was born...
Town where I live...
A past pet...
A past love...
Who doesn't remember Jake Ryan?
My maiden name...
Bad habit...
My couch is a comfy & tempting spot for a nap.
A frequent craving...
My first job...

Both my grandmother's names...

Wanna be college degree...
Current favorite restaurant...
We'll take you here when you come for a visit
What I'm doing right now...
Nike Cortze Nylon...created the year I was born
A place I'd like to travel to...

Two of my favorite places...


A couple of my favorite objects...
Regrettably not the view from my chaise
A favorite food..

A favorite dessert...
A favorite animal...
A favorite smell...

A color I love...
Look at that water!Town where I was born...

Town where I live...
A past pet...
A past love...
Who doesn't remember Jake Ryan?My maiden name...

Bad habit...
My couch is a comfy & tempting spot for a nap.A frequent craving...

My first job...
Both my grandmother's names...


Wanna be college degree...

Current favorite restaurant...
We'll take you here when you come for a visitWhat I'm doing right now...

3 comments:
Holy cow! I think I spent a couple of hours on mine...
That picture of the freshly baked rolls is killing me. And I'm sorry, but I have no idea who Jake Ryan is.
Thanks for the fun excuse to put off cleaning!
Yay, that was fun!
Laura, go right now and rent Pretty in Pink--you will not be disappointed. (And it will give you another good reason to put off sweeping the floor.)
I love the family room picture! Can you come decorate my new house?
Post a Comment