Lori and Jim, Holy Cow is Ella adorable. I just checked the photos! Of course they are all amazing. Look out because the future will be here soon, if you know what I mean. Better get out the shotgun to ward off off all of the daters! Love you!
Lori - cute blog :) Your time away looks like you had a fun time, and it's always nice to get away for awhile! The name of that website is: http://lisaleonardonline.com/ if you're interested in getting Eleanor's name on your necklace as well (or getting a new one).
4 comments:
Lori- I love seeing how your kids are growing. I hope maybe we'll see you guys at the Belnap reunion in Aug. Luv, Natalie Martindale
You have the most beautiful family! You can't tell how much you love having a little girl At ALL by the pictures! We love you guys!
Lori and Jim,
Holy Cow is Ella adorable. I just checked the photos! Of course they are all amazing. Look out because the future will be here soon, if you know what I mean. Better get out the shotgun to ward off off all of the daters!
Love you!
Lori - cute blog :) Your time away looks like you had a fun time, and it's always nice to get away for awhile! The name of that website is: http://lisaleonardonline.com/ if you're interested in getting Eleanor's name on your necklace as well (or getting a new one).
Post a Comment