27 August 2008

New Discovery...


I just had to mention how much I love a new baby product I recently discovered! My little baby loves BABY MUM-MUM'S and handles them very well at 8 months old. We purchased the vegetable flavor...I tried one myself and thought it was slightly scrumptious. They dissolve very easily and have no artificial colors or flavors... I love that! They are also gluten free, cholesterol free, & baked (low in fat & no trans fat).

Comes with 24 rusks in a box.

Ingredients: japonica rice, potato starch, sugar, skim milk powder, salt, pumpkin powder, carrot powder, spinach powder, cabbage powder

They can be purchased almost anywhere. I was excited to find them at our local WM, although I sure do not love to buy groceries there. I am hoping they are also available at other local grocery stores...love the product and the name!

What are your favorite products for baby? I want to know what you cannot live without & thanks in advance for sharing.

1 comment:

tookiecramer said...

"Bibbers" disposable bibs are the best for traveling - even if Eddie won't leave them on for long.

"Danimals" yogurt drinks - my kids love them and they have way less sugar and more active cultures than most yogurts.

Whole wheat "Ritz" crackers - Jacob likes them with peanut butter for every meal.

"Tivo"