that my 9-month-old daughter's hand-eye coordination is quick! I was in the office with my two youngest helping my preschooler print something that he wanted to color. Meanwhile, my baby was sitting on the floor next to us just being happy.
I glanced over at her and it appeared she had just put something into her mouth. Well, at this stage of life for her, we know that anything & everything will go right into her mouth. I immediately reached to retrieve the small object. I felt it right away and quickly pulled it out of her mouth. I shuddered as I watched the small beetle-esque bug fall to the ground, due to my surprise, & CRAWL away.
If it crawled away after the fact, that means she had to be quick enough to grab it with her tiny little fingers while it was moving. (I almost wish I would have seen that.) I'm slightly creeped out for the day!
I glanced over at her and it appeared she had just put something into her mouth. Well, at this stage of life for her, we know that anything & everything will go right into her mouth. I immediately reached to retrieve the small object. I felt it right away and quickly pulled it out of her mouth. I shuddered as I watched the small beetle-esque bug fall to the ground, due to my surprise, & CRAWL away.
If it crawled away after the fact, that means she had to be quick enough to grab it with her tiny little fingers while it was moving. (I almost wish I would have seen that.) I'm slightly creeped out for the day!

10 comments:
Sick! I remember watching John put a live fly in his mouth and chew. I was so sicked out that I just made him drink a glass of water! Great mommy award, huh? Oh well, we do what we gotta do. LOL. Love you guys,
Mom D.
EWWWWW!! 'Nuf said!!
Miss E....little adorable stinker! I would have loved to hear your moms squeal of disgust! That would have been very entertaining. Love you guys
Too bad you didn't see it. Although if you had seen her the bug would not have made it into her mouth. Fun stories to have as memories! What a doll she is!
I am little grossed out right now! But I am sure she looked adorable doing it!
is she nine months old already? where does the time go? with all those brothers she should have started eating bugs long ago!
Yikes, that would have creeped me out too! I love the picture below, it is so cute when their toys are lined up in a particular order :)
GROSS!!! What great coordination for a nine month old! I am impressed! I get so disgusted with the things Aleeya sticks in her mouth too.
what a beautiful picture. i love it! man, we miss you lady!!!!
I'm with you - half grossed out, half curious :)
Where did you get E's pics done? They are GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment