04 October 2008

Welcome Fall..

In my desire to enjoy the beauty's of Fall, I'm thinking I may as well embrace the non-landscaped yard.

Our weeds are changing color...





I don't know that I've ever before enjoyed the season's changing color in my weeds, but weeds with a beautiful hint of Fall red, COME ON!




We will just see if our beautifully landscaped future yard brings such amazing variation in color. (Oh, how I wish I loved these weeds.)

Happy Fall to you all!

8 comments:

Hugs from mom said...

That's awesome! Way to go, finding the beauty in something we normally despise. On my mission people put weeds in vases and called them flowers.

I think you should plan a spot in your future yard just for your beautifully changing weeds.

J and J Haroldsen said...

hey, look for the positive, right. I saw your cute mom at the grocery store last night. She is a great lady!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Lori, that's awesome!! If you can't get into the mountains, just enjoy your very own yard! :)

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

You little optimist, you! That made me laugh. You are so great. Miss and love you! MOM D.

Kristy said...

you are so funny. I never knew weeds changed colors. :)

I just love your blog. My favorite is the hands picture of your beautiful kids!

Toad said...

This is probably the funniest things I've read lately!!! I love how you noitced something so beautiful in something that drives us all crazy. I wish my weeds were as pretty as yours!

Jen said...

Oh how I understand- but truly- it really does look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog. Yes, we do need to catch up. I was excited to see your comment on my blog. How did you find it? Becky