Did you take that? It looks like something you would do - creative and beautiful. I love it.
Happy Valentine's to your family. We are having a valentine dinner here at the house with Amy, Dana and spouses. NO KIDS! That means me too. Diane has mom. It should be great. How was Regan? I'll bet Jim loved it. Love to you all.
Someone, somewhere was creative and romantic enough to take such a photo. It was not me.I am enjoying my Valentine's Day with kids in tow. Here's to watching animated movies and making heart shaped pizzas.
Happy belated Valentines Day!
I love how fun and creative your blog is! By the way...thanks for the lemon pull apart recepie they were delish!! Happy Valentines to you :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did you take that? It looks like something you would do - creative and beautiful. I love it.
Happy Valentine's to your family. We are having a valentine dinner here at the house with Amy, Dana and spouses. NO KIDS! That means me too. Diane has mom. It should be great. How was Regan? I'll bet Jim loved it. Love to you all.
Someone, somewhere was creative and romantic enough to take such a photo. It was not me.
I am enjoying my Valentine's Day with kids in tow. Here's to watching animated movies and making heart shaped pizzas.
Happy belated Valentines Day!
I love how fun and creative your blog is! By the way...thanks for the lemon pull apart recepie they were delish!! Happy Valentines to you :)
Post a Comment