
I definitely have some prized possessions in my life. One of those has to be my small collection of Japanese stationery. I must share some excellent English verbiage from a sheet of stationery I came across today. Clever. Enjoy.
Sunday Morning...
Wow, exciting
Sunday morning
How about walking
around my town
An dining table with flowers
waiting for friendly people.
A few people who are going up a mountain
are found a person reading a newspaper,
a person lost in his thought,
Oh! I missed a bus,
So I am running hard.
My dog is following behind me
with excitement.
I am wondering if a postcard
from my friend
is in my home.
I hope everyday will be
exactly like today
It is apparent that this person is ecstatic with a simple life. A walk around town. A dining table waiting for friendly people. A person up a mountain reading a newspaper. Running with a dog to catch a bus. Hoping for a postcard. Need there by any more to life than this?
Nice. Amusement & pleasure from others foibles. It is true...I sure love the Japanese, their very Japanese-like illustrations and their charmingly-broken English.
Nice. Amusement & pleasure from others foibles. It is true...I sure love the Japanese, their very Japanese-like illustrations and their charmingly-broken English.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...I just realized where your crazy speech comes from "Good movie I saw today...Phenomenon!".
Post a Comment