09 May 2009

A big hand to all of you mothers out there...

photo from Hakone Open-Air Museum in Kanagawa, Japan


Happy Mother's Day !


I'd like to share a treasured photo of my own mother, if I may...

October 2007... I just had to share.


Mom, it's pretty great that you are with dad in this photo. No grandkids were needed here for a good time between the two of you. I love you dearly. I am so grateful to have your friendship & loving support in my life. You are a true strength to me.

To my kind mother-in-law, I love your selfless character & want to thank you for the love you share with our family.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ok, that picture of your parents is still killing me...

tookiecramer said...

That was awesome.

Martindale 5 said...

I love the hand sculpture...that is so cool. We are heading to McCall for the 4th of July. Any chance we will see you there?
Love, Aaron & Natalie