15 April 2009
10 Years...
Happy Birthday to a fabulous 10-year-old!I think I am trying to wrap my brain around the idea that I have been a mother for 10 years. (More on this fabulous tween to come, later.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, C! How are you ten already?!
Wow...if yours is turning 10 that means mine is turning 10 this summer. Wow, we are getting older. But aren't tweens so much fun?
Oh....happy upcoming b-day to Jim also. April is a great month, right?
Tell him happy birthday from his old neighbors. We miss him!
Happy Birthday big guy!! Carter has loved playing wii with you! Only wish you were still next door!
I know it- it must mean we are getting old. My daughter will be in high school next year! Didn't I just graduate? Where does the time go?
Post a Comment