14 March 2009

Our marriage is a teenager...

I don't pretend to understand how this many years have already passed or how my 20th High School reunion is next summer. Yikes! I'm old...I get that.

I do consider myself lucky to have a husband who loves me as mine does and who is always a husband and daddy first. He makes life fun because he loves his life. His kind of energy for life is contagious. I must say I am amazed at all of the blessings that have become a part of my life over the last 13 years. During this time, I have known my greatest joys.

I have included a couple of the least-1996-esque photos for your viewing pleasure.
(Our little collection of photos are clear evidence that we were married in the mid-90's.)


Happy Anniversary #13 and I love you!

7 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, congrats! Of course, you know 13 years is nothing compared to eternity :) Chris and I just had our 5 year anniversary this year. It does go by fast! I'm so glad we never have to say good by :)

Crazy, I'm having my 20 year HS Reunion this year too. It totally makes me feel old. But, it's weird that I don't feel that old inside. You and Jim are so cute!! And your family is awesome! I'm just so glad we got to see you this past summer.

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JIM AND LORI
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU

You like that? Could you hear the harmony? Have a great day!! I love that you love being a part of our family. Thank you for your family. We love you so much.
Mom D.

tookiecramer said...

Wow! Happy 13th - that means Dave and I are right behind you. I love your title, with a little tweaking it could be a made for TV movie..."Our marriage is a teenager, our twins are 15". Love ya, Sis.

Laura said...

13!!? Wow! Congratulations, Jim and Lori! (BTW, I would really love to see some of those 90s photos.)

Amy said...

You both look just the same!!! Just now you have better bangs! What a fantastic couple!

J and J Haroldsen said...

Happpy Anniversary to you guys! Cute pictures!

Aaron Jones said...

Congratulations.
Kristina and I are celebrating our 1st anniversary today. I am happy for you and Jim.