Shelley is right. We HAVE seen one of these- right outside Keukenhof in Holland when we were Eurailing through Europe. btw- do you know how lucky we were to catch the tulips actually in bloom. It all has to do with the weather and it is different every year.
Delicious, tiny little strawberries with fresh cream... why do I not remember this?
That trip to Europe was still one of the greatest vacations I have taken. Oh, the memories!
The flowers in Holland were so beautiful and that was so long ago that I know I have to do this again. I need my family to see how amazing this kind of beauty is.
8 comments:
FYI - we have those here as well
That just brightened my day!
Monte went on his mission to the Netherlands and got to see fields like these. It is at the top of my list of places to go!
those pictures are amazing!
Um, Lori, didn't we go to one of these together (and eat those absolutely delicious, tiny little strawberries with fresh cream)?
Shelley is right. We HAVE seen one of these- right outside Keukenhof in Holland when we were Eurailing through Europe. btw- do you know how lucky we were to catch the tulips actually in bloom. It all has to do with the weather and it is different every year.
Shelley & Becky:
Delicious, tiny little strawberries with fresh cream... why do I not remember this?
That trip to Europe was still one of the greatest vacations I have taken. Oh, the memories!
The flowers in Holland were so beautiful and that was so long ago that I know I have to do this again. I need my family to see how amazing this kind of beauty is.
Post a Comment