

a little more of this....


and A LOT of this....


because of this...

Poor little lady of ours. I am begging to hear your never-fail remedies for teething pain. I haven't yet had a baby quite so bothered by this stage of life. It will be great to have her feeling her best again. Right at this moment I hear a faint cry from the nursery. I am certain I know the reason for that cry.
15 comments:
Oh my gosh she is getting so big and is adorable! I wish I had a solution for you... I just kept Asher doped up on Tylenol and ibuprofen. Hope she cuts those darn teeth soon!
When did she grow up??? What a beautiful smile!
It's called being a girl... they are more bothered by everything! I love my girls to pieces, but they are WAAAYYY more emotional about everything! Hate to break it to you, but it doesn't end with the teeth, something else will follow. Good thing they are so cute!
Lynette:
I think you are exactly right. Funny.
I have seen the emotional side of her on many more occasions than I ever did with my boys at her age.
Oh poor Eleanore! I'm so sorry for her. But your pictures are so cute! I hope her teeth come in quickly so she doesn't have to hurt anymore.
My kids always liked to gnaw on a big piece of carrot. (Big enough that they won't choke of course.)I found biter biscuits pretty helpful as well.
Cute pictures! Cute outfits! She looks so big. She has grown up so much. She is absolutely adorable!
I used the peeled, cold, raw carrot trick too. Once when Jacob was fussy during Sacrament Meeting, I pulled a guant carrot out of the diaper bag to hand to him and the lady behind my couldn't stop laughing through the rest of church. It works great! Good luck. She is looking even cuter than before, if that was possible.
frozen bananas,
frozen bagels,
and lots of Tylenol - for you and her :)
good luck!
she sure is cute.
Thanks for the pictures! Even the unhappy baby ones are so cute! We miss all of you so much. It has been too long since we have seen all of you. Good luck with the teething. This too shall pass.
Love you all!
Could she get any cuter? NO WAY! We miss you all so much. I used to put them in their beds and walk outside around the house. No that's classic, huh? Hugs and kisses. Mom D.
Out here they have teething pills, and they actually work. You should be able to get them from a health food store. They are very tiny and melt in their mouth.
Wow!! When did the hair come in? She looks soooo cute. We were sorry we just missed you guys in McCall by one night. Well, I always had some success with the teething tablets that are homeopathic & believe it or not Paige used to love cold, fresh out of the fridge, huge dill pickles. I know it sounds crazy but it worked. Best of luck. Hope you guys will come visit Flagstaff sometime. -Natalie & Family
We use frozen peas and frozen blueberries. Keeps them happy for awhile, but feed blueberries in a diaper only. Very messy, but worth it.
Oh my! When did your baby grow into a little girl?! So cute. I don't have any advice--just sympathy. Good luck.
Post a Comment