23 March 2009

Piggies.

Piggies for the very 1st time. It was a great day.

Note: Another reason this moment of the day was great...these photos were taken "pre-goose-egg" to the forehead.

12 comments:

mindi said...

Adorable!

Amy said...

I am in love with those piggies!

Maran said...

How sweet. . .seeing those flowers makes me want to start kniting!

Clyde and Marty Dillon said...

She couldn't be cuter! Isn't it fun to play house with a little girl? :)

J and J Haroldsen said...

soo cute! you finally get to use all those cute hair things on one of your own kids!! now, how long did those actually last?

Erin said...

I love them! I love her clips too. Mad has the exact same ones. She just gets more beautiful every time I see her.

Yay for piggies!!!

Bruce said...

Lori-

How fun to find you! I have thought about you many times throughout the years (can't believe it's been that long). Your family is adorable. I can't believe how big your boys are, and now you have a little girl! So fun!

-Elisa Hassler

brianandruth said...

HEY LORI IT'S RUTH, I JUST LOVE ALL THE PICTURES YOU HAVE ON HERE. I MISS YOUOR LITTLE FAMILY. I THINK MICHAEL WOULD BE SO FUNNY WITH YOUR LITTLE GIRL. I JOINED THE BLOGGING WORLD FINALLY LOL ANYWAYS I JUST LOVE THESE PIGGIES PICTURES. -RUTH

Britt said...

She looks so precious. I think first piggies day is as important as first steps day. Yipee!

alex said...

Cute- I love it!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Such a cutie!! LOVE her hair! It's fun once they have enough to do cute things with. I hope we get to see you guys again soon :) Don't you just love dressing your little girl? I wouldn't even know what to do with a boy :)

tookiecramer said...

too cute